Monday, January 18, 2010

Foamy the squirrel?

anyone here like foamy the squirrel? I'm trying to get my boss to watch it. who here thinks he should give it a whirl?





i wanna see what the people thinkFoamy the squirrel?
have never seen itFoamy the squirrel?
i love that show!





love the one with him at the coffee shop.
Yes! lol


I like the one thats always on pills. Haha :)
Foamy squirrel %26lt;3


love it ^^


Yeah he shud wotch it


i showed my teacher in middle of a lesson and she didnt care, she jus laughed along wiv me while wotching it =]
i love foamy..


you should but not weird ones.


go to illwillpress.com and thats the main site for


foamy and go to toons or something.


i would recomend the ';Amityville toaster';..


i think its towards the bottom
I think he should watch it!


It's hilarious!
uhh is there such a toon?
Takes a squirrel to point out the wrongs of this world. Watch it or squirrely wrath will be upon ye!

No comments:

Post a Comment