Saturday, January 16, 2010

Who watches Foamy the Squirrel on here?

Foamy and ';Neurotically Yours'; rock, and I'd have to say the best episode was ';The Amityville Toaster';.





The Amityville toaster, making breakfast spooky! Yum yum yum, yum yum yum, human hand.Who watches Foamy the Squirrel on here?
me i watch it on newgroundsWho watches Foamy the Squirrel on here?
my god yes! I love the ones about coffee shops because i used to work for starbucks!germaine rocks! and pillsey i my hero! I think my favorite had to be the one about words and phrases. it was hailarious!
I do love that crazy squirrel. I am a long time fan of Foamy the Squirrel at http://www.illwillpress.com/
is that like some weird Internet cartoon?
Me Me Me!





Squirelly Songs
I love his rants. He says everything that I want to say but know I can't.
i %26lt;3 foamy. I like fatkins diet and dubbed in English. I like other episodes but those stand out.
Any of his rants or Foamy E-mails!!!





Especially Fatkins diet. *giggle*





What a crazy squirrel.

No comments:

Post a Comment