Tuesday, January 5, 2010

What do you think of Foamy the squirrel?

If you don't know who Foamy is then he's a squirrel on youtube that rants. Look him up on youtube and watch the videos. My friend likes him but I think he's OK. I agree with some of the stuff he says but not I don't like some of his videos. Like it was kinda disturbing in one video when the lady was only wearing an underwear and Foamy snaps it and blood goes everywhere.What do you think of Foamy the squirrel?
I like Foamy but he isn't my favorite character. He's smart and the things he points out are sad yet true. Sometimes, he's kinda cocky and goes too far. Overall, I love the cartoons because they're funny yet smart. I like Foamy better than Happy Tree Friends because HTF are funny at first, but then the violence get stupid. Can't anyone be smart and funny at the same time like Foamy is?What do you think of Foamy the squirrel?
';Fcuk Everyone'; is a classic!

No comments:

Post a Comment