Saturday, January 16, 2010

Who is better Fred Figglehorn or Foamy the Squirrel?

yes this is an honest question me and my gf are arguing about it lol help us out plz^^Who is better Fred Figglehorn or Foamy the Squirrel?
Sorry, it's a tossup but I have to give it to Fre-ed. When you get older you get tired of hearing jokes about the same old subjects, and even obscenity is something you want to keep in your family. Fred is WAY out there and the format keeps it reasonably clean -- trying out for the school play was so hilarious and true. Foamy is very well done. Fred is very slick. I have to say Fred is more varied in the texture of his humor though, and finds jokes in so many more places so I have to give it to him.


Who is better Fred Figglehorn or Foamy the Squirrel?
hmm. You ought to put this in the youtube section.......I've seen some of Fred's vids and I think he's hilarious. I haven't seen any of Foamy's. So I'll go with Fred! %26lt;3
im with the cult of foamy forever!
I've never heard of Fred but I love foamy ^.^
Fred!





gf says Foamy





I say Fred.
I love Foamy! lol Feel my Squirrely Wrath!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment