Saturday, January 16, 2010

May I introduce you to Foamy the squirrel?

http://www.illwillpress.com/vault.html





If you're a sweet, sensitive type, you may not want to click this link. Everyone else - enjoy!May I introduce you to Foamy the squirrel?
well done jelly butt !!!! LMAOMay I introduce you to Foamy the squirrel?
Foamy is a ****ing mess, though I eventually laughed at him.





Perhaps you can introduce him to the bunnies on Angryalien.com, a website with 30-second movie reenactments by bunnies. Don't worry--the cute bunnies reenact some not-so-cute movies like The Shining and The Exorcist.
That's all right, I don't usually click on links of strangers.....but, now you have me thinking that maybe this link shouldn't have been posted and you don't want sweet, sensitive types to view some foul or filth because they may report you......





Why not just showing links to all yahooers'.........you know the kind that won't offend any one?

No comments:

Post a Comment